Here are some reviews from around the web, in no particular order, for the Fringe episode "Lysergic Acid Diethylamide":
- FringeTelevision.com: Ipanemian Insight - Lysergic Acid Diethylamide by Old Darth
- FringeTelevision.com: Review: Lysergic Acid Diethylamide by Josie Kafka
- Entertainment Weekly: 'Fringe' recap: LSD and the red door: Feed your head
- io9: Leonard Nimoy really did take too much LSD on Fringe
- LA Times: ‘Fringe’ recap: Drugs. A lot of drugs.
- AV Club: Fringe "Lysergic Acid Diethylamide"
- Spoiler TV: In Which the Gang Gets Their Animation On and Broyles Blows Bubbles
- BSC Review: Fringe: “Lysergic Acid Diethylamide” – review
- HitFix: Walter and Peter race against time to help Olivia return to her own mind
- Polite Dissent: Fringe — Episode 18 (Season 3): “Bloodline”
- Cordial Deconstruction: Deconstruction Review of Fringe, Episode 19 Season 3, Lysergic Acid Diethylamide
- BuzzFocus: Fringe Episode 3.19 ‘Lysergic Acid Diethylamide’ was Mind Blowing
Have any favorite reviews, or reviews we should add? Let us know in the comments.