Here are some reviews from around the web, in no particular order, for the Fringe episode "Stowaway":
- FringeTelevision.com: Fringe Review: Stowaway, by Josie Kafka
- Entertainment Weekly: 'Fringe' recap: Soul vampires take over!
- io9: Did Fringe just serve up one crazy plot twist too many?
- LA Times: 'Fringe' recap: 'The place where the mysteries of the universe get answered'
- AV Club: Fringe "Stowaway"
- Spoiler TV: In Which Bellivia Wants to Be Milked By Astrid and Peter Finds the Missing Linc, by Alex K.Thorne
- Spoiler TV: Fringe - 3.17 Stowaway Review, by A.D.Harris
- TV.com: Fringe Does Some Soul-Searching
- TVOvermind: Fringe 3.17 "Stowaway" Review
- TV Fanatic: Fringe Review: For Whom The Bell Tolls
- BSC Review: Fringe: “Stowaway” – review
- HitFix: Fringe Division struggles to deal with the return of a familiar figure
- Polite Dissent: Fringe — Episode 17 (Season 3): “Stowaway”
- Cordial Deconstruction: Deconstruction Review of Fringe, Episode 17 Season 3, Stowaway
- BuzzFocus: Fringe Season 3 Episode 17 Recap & Review: Stowaway – Complexity Still Impresses
Have any favorite reviews, or reviews we should add? Let us know in the comments.