This week's episode of Fringe was another "licorice" episode - some people loved the "soul magnet" story line, others... not so much.
Here are some reviews from around the web, in no particular order, for the Fringe episode "Os":
- FringeTelevision.com: Fringe Review: Os, By Josie Kafka
- Entertainment Weekly: 'Fringe' recap: The strange brew of Olivia, William Bell, and a post-'Lost' Hurley
- io9: Anna Torv’s greatest acting challenge yet, on last Friday’s Fringe
- LA Times: 'Fringe' recap: Using balloons to steal bowling balls
- AV Club: Fringe: Os
- Spoiler TV: Fringe - 3.16 Os Review by A.D.Harris
- Spoiler TV: Fringe 3.16 - Os - In Which Hurley Gets High and Walter Rings William’s Bell
- TV.com: Fringe: For Whom the Bell Tolls
- TVOvermind: Fringe 3.16 "Os" Review
- TV Fanatic: TV On My Terms: Fringe Crosses Too Far Over
- BSC Review: Fringe: "Os" - review
- HitFlix: Recap: 'Fringe' - 'Os'
- Polite Dissent: Fringe — Episode 16 (Season 3): “Os”
- Cordial Deconstruction: Deconstruction Review of Fringe, Episode 16 Season 3, Os
Have any favorite reviews, or reviews we should add? Let us know in the comments.