1) At 5:45, as we exited the Fringe panel, girls were handing out "vouchers". They were blue leaves, with a small keychain-light attached. It was a blacklight... when you ran it over the leaf, invisible ink read "Booth #4129".I told you there would be cows :)
2) When you went to the booth and showed them your "voucher", you received a gift. It was a Fringe pocket-notepad, with a nifty lenticular cover. Inside this notepad was another card like the one I previously posted. It had the same map on one side, and on the other the first clue: "Investigate the storage container at Seventh and Island to receive the next refreshing clue."
3) At Seventh and Island there was indeed a storage container. Inside were animal cages filled with fur, the sound of screeching monkeys, and a tall rack containing hundreds of bottles of refreshing "Imagine" Ginger Ale. A quick search revealed that under the ingredients listing, the following clue was added: "THE IMPOSSIBLE AWAITS AT 5TH AND J".
4) Approaching 5th and J, moos could be heard. Lo and Behold, there was a mid-town lot filled with cows! And barrels too, which were filled with apples. The apples had stickers on them, with a 10 digit number (8773746430) and the phrase "Are you ready to know?" When you called that number, you received a message from an FBI agent: "You are closer than you know. Go to the corner of 10th avenue and J street. The impossible, isn't."
You can listen to the call here:
5) At 10th and J was a parking garage. If you got in the elevator, you could hear the sound of frogs. Taking the elevator to the roof lead to... THE END! An outdoor screening of the pilot, a free bag, and a free t-shirt.
* Thanks to PostLarval, Banshee1013, and Richard Keller (TV Squad) for the photos!