- Walter reasserts that it was William Bell who wrote the Manifesto (the typewriter was better-suited to his long fingers).
- He compares the Chapter of Ethics to the Gospel of Judas again, convinced that it will prove Bell innocent.
- He alludes to mythological "firestarters," such as Prometheus, Mixcoatl, Surt, and Vulcan.
- He deplores himself for being unable to answer Olivia's questions in the coffee shop, and vows to jump-start his memory using his old record collection.
- Walter prefers Chicago over Delta Blues!
Two new pieces of the Fibonacci spiral this week, plus some other goodies: