Walter's Lab Notes from the Ability include the ZFT manuscript, and some various parts of David Robert Jones' tests. The notes take a strange turn in the middle, where it looks like Walter switched to his (or Dr. Bell's?) old typewriter.
FYI, the notes mention:
- Ribosomal S6 Kinase - is a protein involved in signal transduction, i.e. cell conversion
- Keloiding - is a type of scarring, noted for overgrowing the original scar area
- Hatfields & McCoy's were two 19th century families involved in a bitter feud
- Al Capone & Bugs Moran were rival mob bosses involved in the St. Valentines Day Massacre
- York & Lancaster were two Houses of England that fought each other in the War Of The Roses.
- Adenine, Guanine, Thymine, Cytosin are the four components that make up DNA
- King Canute - was an 11 century ruler that (unsucessfully) commanded the tide to halt.