1) Why was Peter the only one affected by the creation of the Universe Bridge Room?
2) If the answer to question 1 is NOT because of some time/reality paradox then what was the cause of Peter’s removal from existence?
3) Could the Observer’s statement that Peter had served his purpose meant the Observers deem Peter no longer necessary and hence did not save him when Peter and Walter fell through the ice in Season 2's, 'Peter?'
4) Did Peter never exist? Or did he die as a boy in both universes? Imagine the grief Walter would have been subject to if he had to watch Peter die not once, but twice!
5) Will Olivia be the ‘lever’ that joins the timeline of Season 4 with the one from the previous seasons?
6) How can Peter be brought back into existence without the ripple effects a la Season 3's, ‘The Firefly?’
7) Will Olivia and Peter re-do the brain wave synchronization experiment from Season 1’s, ‘The Dreamscape,’ and, ‘The Transformation,’ that will allow Olivia and Peter to share their memories?
8) Will question 7 be the way that Peter and Olivia discover they met before in, ‘Subject 13?’
9) Will Olivia experience the same memory flashes we saw when Peter went into the Machine in, ‘The Last Sam Weiss?’
10) Will the Observers discover that Peter is still ‘important’ and must return him to existence because without him in Walter and Olivia’s lives they are no longer properly equipped emotionally to resolve the impending collapse of the two universes?
|Are the Observers The Survivors of a Similar Bi-Universe Annihilation?|
Finally, the Observers:
1) What is the Observers’s ultimate goal?
2) Do they come from a reality where their two universes have already destroyed each other?
3) Are they studying ours in the hope of finding a way to go back and avert the destruction of their reality(ies)?